CONNECTION, COMMUNITY, COLLABORATION
The foundation of Family Systems Therapists Northwest is built on who we are, not what we do—it’s the therapists, not the therapy. We strive to build a personal connection with and among members, providing support for professional growth and interactive tools to strengthen the systems therapy community.
Treatment Options from a Systems Perspective
FSTNW postpones upcoming Salon workshops.
Systems-oriented therapists have a professional home at Family Systems Therapists Northwest.
FSTNW is a locally-based, independent professional association that promotes your professional interests.
- Education—providing unique learning opportunities that cross the barriers of license and focus on our shared growth as systems-trained therapists. Learn about our upcoming educational events.
- Networking—creating connection points across the professional lifespan, to move clinicians from isolation to community. FSTNW members have access to the FSTNW listserv and the FSTNW Facebook Group.
- Professional resources—building community through innovative, member-focused communications and professional tools. Check out FSTNW’s Supervisor Database and online library.
Join your colleagues! By becoming a member of FSTNW, you can become part of the growing community of systemic therapists building a new professional home.
Stay in touch! Sign up to receive emails about upcoming FSTNW events and discounts.
- Pregnancy Loss Can Lead to Post-Traumatic Stress January 22, 2020
- Forced Drug Abuse: A Hidden Part of Intimate Partner Violence December 18, 2019
- A Therapist’s Guide to Ethical Social Media Use November 14, 2019
Connection, Community, Collaboration: strengthening the family systems community in the Pacific Northwest through networking, education, and professional development.