CONNECTION, COMMUNITY, COLLABORATION
The foundation of Family Systems Therapists Northwest is built on who we are, not what we do—it’s the therapists, not the therapy. We strive to build a personal connection with and among members, providing support for professional growth and interactive tools to strengthen the systems therapy community.
March 27, 2020, in Bellevue, Washington.
3 Hours for LMFT, LMHC, LASW, LICSW, Certified Counselors, and associates (approval pending)
Michael Lillie, MA(ts), MA, LMFT, MHP, will discuss Complex Post Traumatic Stress (C-PTSD), also known as Developmental Trauma Disorder. C-PTSD involves individuals who have been exposed to prolonged acute and relational trauma over an extended period of time. It often involves a disrupted-disorganized attachment style, co-occurring mental health issues, and elements of dissociation than can hinder regular trauma therapy.
Look for more information coming soon.
Systems-oriented therapists have a professional home at Family Systems Therapists Northwest. FSTNW is a locally-based, independent professional association that promotes your professional interests through:
- Education—providing unique learning opportunities that cross the barriers of license and focus on our shared growth as systems-trained therapists. Learn about our upcoming educational events.
- Networking—creating connection points across the professional lifespan, to move clinicians from isolation to community. FSTNW members have access to the FSTNW listserv and the FSTNW Facebook Group.
- Professional resources—building community through innovative, member-focused communications and professional tools. Check out FSTNW’s Supervisor Database and online library.
Join your colleagues! By becoming a member of FSTNW, you can become part of the growing community of systemic therapists building a new professional home.
Register now! Learn a reliable method for helping clients listen to their own inner wisdom to identify and heal the limiting underlying core beliefs that keep them stuck in painful or unhealthy patterns.
Stay in touch! Sign up to receive emails about upcoming FSTNW events and discounts.
- Pregnancy Loss Can Lead to Post-Traumatic Stress January 22, 2020
- Forced Drug Abuse: A Hidden Part of Intimate Partner Violence December 18, 2019
- A Therapist’s Guide to Ethical Social Media Use November 14, 2019
Connection, Community, Collaboration: strengthening the family systems community in the Pacific Northwest through networking, education, and professional development.