Register now for our upcoming ethics training
On Friday, October 18, 2019, Julie Wood and Ken Burr team up again to lead a 6-hour ethics workshop dealing with contemporary ethical issues in family therapy. Using an engaging conversational approach, we’ll look with a nuanced view toward the ethical issues therapists are facing in a rapidly changing social and political climate.
CONNECTION, COMMUNITY, COLLABORATION
The foundation of Family Systems Therapists Northwest is built on who we are, not what we do—it’s the therapists, not the therapy. We strive to build a personal connection with and among members, providing support for professional growth and interactive tools to strengthen the systems therapy community.
Systems-oriented therapists have a professional home at Family Systems Therapists Northwest. FSTNW is a locally-based, independent professional association that promotes your professional interests through:
- Education—providing unique learning opportunities that cross the barriers of license and focus on our shared growth as systems-trained therapists. Learn about our upcoming educational events.
- Networking—creating connection points across the professional lifespan, to move clinicians from isolation to community. FSTNW members have access to the FSTNW listserv and the FSTNW Facebook Group.
- Professional resources—building community through innovative, member-focused communications and professional tools. Check out FSTNW’s Supervisor Database and online library.
Register now! FSTNW is proud to bring you Julie Wood and Ken Burr for the ethics training, “What Now? Current Ethical Issues Facing Systems Therapists” on October 18, 2019, in Bellevue, Washington.
Join your colleagues! By becoming a member of FSTNW, you can become part of the growing community of systemic therapists building a new professional home.
Stay in touch! Sign up to receive emails about upcoming FSTNW events and discounts.
- HEAL-WA Online Resource Library September 10, 2019
- A Study of the Pre-Attack Behaviors of Active Shooters in the United States August 27, 2019
- Scam Alert from DOH August 13, 2019
Connection, Community, Collaboration: strengthening the family systems community in the Pacific Northwest through networking, education, and professional development.