What Makes Us
Family Systems Therapists Northwest
Connection, Community, Collaboration: strengthening the family systems community in the Pacific Northwest through networking, education, and professional development.
Our Core Purpose
To create an inclusive professional community for all counselors and therapists who desire to further their knowledge and practice of family systems therapies.
Our Core Values
Our core values are expressed through:
- A culture of openness, honesty, and inclusion
- Excellence in service to our members and the family systems therapy community
- Courageous dialogue wherever there are disagreements
- Integrity evidenced by ethical behaviors
- Programs and services that further the knowledge of our profession
- Grass-roots leadership that encourages members to co-create our future together
FSTNW provides services to persons without discrimination on the basis of race, age, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, disability, gender, health status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or relational status.