Calendar of Events
May 31, 2019: Case Study Panel: The Smith-Jones Family Needs Help!
Join our panel of experts to learn about the latest in diagnosis and treatment in Psychopharmacology, TMS, ACT, DBT, CBT for Chronic Illness, ERP, and Bowen/Family Systems.
CEUs: 3 Hours for LMFT, LMHC, LASW, LICSW, Certified Counselors, and associates.
We’d love to hear your suggestions for future speakers or topics!
Just email your ideas to FSTNW at email@example.com!
Previous Salons and Conferences
- “Ethical, Clinical and Business Considerations When Closing a Practice or Preparing for Retirement” presented by Cristi Lien, LMFT | February 2019
- “Cutting Edge Diagnosis and Treatment of Anxiety Disorders” featuring by Katherine Yost, PhD, LMFT | November 2018
- “Treating Sex Addiction and Internet Use Disorders from a Systemic Perspective” featuring Rob Baker, MA, LMFT, LMHC, and Ann Steel, MD, MA, LMHC | September 2018
- “Incorporating DBT into Your Practice” featuring Mary D. Erickson, MA, LMHC | May 2018
- “Meaningful Moments in Play Therapy” featuring Rosie Newman, MA, LMHC, RPT-S | November 2017
- “Ethics and the Systems Therapist” featuring Ken Burr, LMFT & Julie Wood, LMFT, LMHC; and Naomi Oderberg, PhD, Kelly Shanks Lippman, LMHC, and Margo Waldroup, LICSW | October 2017
- “Self of the Therapist Across the Family Life Cycle” featuring Doug Anderson, LMFT, and Julie Wood, LMHC, LMFT | March 2017
- “Becoming a Kink-Aware Therapist” featuring Katie Myers-Wiesen, LMHC, and Alena Gabosch | February 2017
- “Celebrating Sexuality as People Grow Older” featuring Carolyn “Libbey” Livingston, ARNP | November 2016
- “Spiritual Experience” featuring Barbara Fischer, MSW | May 2016
- “Ethics and the Systems Therapist” featuring Julie Wood, LMFT, LMHC, and Ken Burr, LMFT | February 2016
- “An Evening with Carl Whitaker: As Told Through Stories by Master Clinicians” featuring Kevin Peterson, PhD, LMFT; Jim Ingersoll, PhD; and Ron Furedy, MD | November 2015
- “Solving the Key Challenges of Couple Therapy with EFT” featuring Dr. Susan Johnson | September 2015