Calendar of Events
Don’t miss our upcoming events!
February 8, 2019
Register today for FSTNW’s next Salon, “Ethical, Clinical and Business Considerations When Closing a Practice or Preparing for Retirement” presented by Cristi Lien, LMFT, in Mercer Island, Washington.
February 22-24, 2019
The C. G. Jung Institute of Seattle and the Washington Pastoral Counseling Association present “The Care of Souls: The Cura Animarum” in Tacoma, Washington. Family Systems Therapists is proud to host the conference website.
We’d love to hear your suggestions for future speakers or topics!
Just email your ideas to FSTNW at email@example.com!
Previous Salons and Conferences
- “Cutting Edge Diagnosis and Treatment of Anxiety Disorders” featuring by Katherine Yost, PhD, LMFT | November 2018
- “Treating Sex Addiction and Internet Use Disorders from a Systemic Perspective” featuring Rob Baker, MA, LMFT, LMHC, and Ann Steel, MD, MA, LMHC | September 2018
- “Incorporating DBT into Your Practice” featuring Mary D. Erickson, MA, LMHC | May 2018
- “Meaningful Moments in Play Therapy” featuring Rosie Newman, MA, LMHC, RPT-S | November 2017
- “Ethics and the Systems Therapist” featuring Ken Burr, LMFT & Julie Wood, LMFT, LMHC; and Naomi Oderberg, PhD, Kelly Shanks Lippman, LMHC, and Margo Waldroup, LICSW | October 2017
- “Self of the Therapist Across the Family Life Cycle” featuring Doug Anderson, LMFT, and Julie Wood, LMHC, LMFT | March 2017
- “Becoming a Kink-Aware Therapist” featuring Katie Myers-Wiesen, LMHC, and Alena Gabosch | February 2017
- “Celebrating Sexuality as People Grow Older” featuring Carolyn “Libbey” Livingston, ARNP | November 2016
- “Spiritual Experience” featuring Barbara Fischer, MSW | May 2016
- “Ethics and the Systems Therapist” featuring Julie Wood, LMFT, LMHC, and Ken Burr, LMFT | February 2016
- “An Evening with Carl Whitaker: As Told Through Stories by Master Clinicians” featuring Kevin Peterson, PhD, LMFT; Jim Ingersoll, PhD; and Ron Furedy, MD | November 2015
- “Solving the Key Challenges of Couple Therapy with EFT” featuring Dr. Susan Johnson | September 2015