Listserv Acceptable Use Policy
Family Systems Therapists Northwest established its listserv to foster connection, collaboration, and communication within the family systems therapists community.
- The User agrees not to send Unsolicited Commercial Email (spam).
- Messages regarding client referrals, office space for lease, job announcements, or for-fee events or activities conducted by FSTNW or FSTNW members are not considered spam on the FSTNW Listserv group. For-fee activities may include outside events, ongoing workshops, or supervision or therapy groups. When posting events, please make sure they do not conflict with any scheduled FSTNW events. As a courtesy to fellow members, please limit messages regarding for-fee activities to one message per activity per two months.
- The User agrees to only use email addresses that he or she owns and controls for sending and receiving messages to and from the listserv.
- The User agrees to follow the participation policy and etiquette of the FSTNW Listserv.
- The User agrees to respect the privacy of other users.
- All electronic mailing lists are to be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State or City law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be inappropriate, threatening, obscene, or protected by trade secret and other statutes.