- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line.
- Only send a message to the entire list when it contains information that benefits everyone.
- For items such as referrals, office space, etc., please be clear about the geographic area. And keep in mind that “eastside” does not mean Bellevue to our members in Spokane!
- Send messages such as “thanks for the information” or “me, too” to individuals—not to the entire list. Do this by using the “reply” option for your email. “Reply all” will send your message to the entire listserv.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as “remove me from the list,” through the listserv. To unsubscribe, follow the link at the bottom of the listserv email message or contact Chris Crosser at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-734-3166.
- Do not use the listserv to invite the entire list to join your social network (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Warn other list subscribers of lengthy messages either in the subject line or at the beginning of the message body with a line that says “Long Message.”
FSTNW does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to FSTNW’s attention, FSTNW reserves the right to take all appropriate action in response. FSTNW reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.