As a FSTNW member, you help set the direction of the association.
All members enjoy Basic Member benefits, including:
- Reduced registration rates at events
- Listserv to share ideas and referrals
- Listing in FSTNW’s public referral directory to help potential clients find your practice
- Listing in FSTNW’s member-to-member directory to build your practice community
- Subscription to The Pulse magazine with practice-building articles written by community members
You can join at the Clinician, New Clinician (student/associate-licensed) or Senior Clinician (age 60+ or retired) level. And, if you want to make a more substantial investment in your professional association, we hope you will consider joining at one of our two special membership levels, Leadership Circle or Sustaining Membership.
Family Systems Family Therapists Northwest offers a quarterly payment option for all membership levels. Please note, if you select a quarterly payment option, your membership will automatically renew on an annual basis.
Or if you prefer to mail in your application, download the printable FSTNW Membership Application.