Family Systems Therapists Northwest members are leaders in the mental health community, and we are the next generation of therapists.
We are MFTs, MHCs, social workers, and psychologists. We are clinicians, educators, and students.
We are joined by a commitment to a locally-based nonprofit association which represents our interests, shares our struggles, and celebrates our accomplishments as a professional community.
FSTNW offers quarterly payment plans at no extra cost for all membership levels. And all members enjoy Basic Member benefits, including:
- CE events with a systems perspective, such as our Annual Conference and Salon Events. Member receive reduced rates and special early-bird savings.
- Collaboration with other organizations to offer reduced rates to FSTNW members.
- Annual picnic hosted by the Board of Directors to enjoy friendship and good food with your colleagues.
- Listserv to share ideas and referrals.
- Public referral directory to help potential clients find your practice (for Associate and Clinical licensed members);
- Member-to-member directory to build your practice community;
- Online Library where you can find articles, websites, and podcasts to enhance your practice, as well as an opportunity to let your colleagues know about your accomplishments;
- Ten percent discount on all design and management services for your professional website, offered by Free Range Nonprofit Solutions, our management team;
- Supervisor database to help associate-level practitioners find a qualified systematically-trained supervisor in your area; and
- The Pulse magazine with practice-building articles written by community members.
By joining FSTNW, you can help set the direction of the association as we respond to clinician needs in your community.