Family Systems Therapists Northwest members are leaders in the mental health community, and we are the next generation of therapists.
We are MFTs, MHCs, social workers, and psychologists. We are clinicians, educators, and students.
We are joined by a commitment to a locally-based nonprofit association which represents our interests, shares our struggles, and celebrates our accomplishments as a professional community.
FSTNW offers quarterly payment plans at no extra cost for all membership levels. And all members enjoy Basic Member benefits, including:
- Reduced registration rates at events;
- Listserv to share ideas and referrals;
- Public referral directory to help potential clients find your practice (licensed members only);
- Member-to-member directory to build your practice community;
- Member Community page where you can let your colleagues know about your accomplishments;
- Ten percent discount on all design and management services for your professional website, offered by Free Range Nonprofit Solutions, our management team;
- Supervisor database to help associate-level practitioners find a qualified systematically-trained supervisor in your area; and
- The Pulse magazine with practice-building articles written by community members.
By joining FSTNW, you can help set the direction of the association as we respond to clinician needs in your community.