Complete List of Concurrent Presentations
Friday, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Course #: 1-A Terry Gibson: Vocatio – The Essential Mystery of Vocation and Destiny in Life
- Course #: 1-B Karen and Travis Webster: Why Are Clergy So Unhealthy? Constructively Engaging Pastoral Wellness Challenges
- Course #: 1-C Elisabeth Wilson and Lina Ponder: Contemplative Consultation: Enhancing Consultation and Psychotherapy with Contemplative Listening
Friday, 12:15 – 1:15 p.m.
- Course #: 2-A Sharon Stanley: Care of the Soul through Relational Body-Centered Psychotherapy
- Course #: 2-B Jane Kepner: Tending the Soul of the Wounded Warrior
- Course #: 2-C Silvia Behrend: Redeeming the Exiled Feminine Soul
Friday, 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Course #: 3-A Jo’el Roth: Disability and the Power of Names: Words Matter
- Course #: 3-B Ann Blake: Moving Forward in a Time of Outrage and Heartbreak: A Jungian Ethical Approach
- Course #: 3-C Dennis Merritt: Jung and Teilhard’s Responses to Youth about the Environmental Crisis
Friday, 3:45 – 4:45 p.m.
- Course #: 4-A Randy Morris: Therapeutic Approaches to Extinction Anxiety
- Course #: 4-B Jillian Froebe and Jeanne Castle: In the Presence of the Witness: Embodied Direct Knowing
- Course #: 4-C Martha Blake: Claiming an Ethical Stance amidst “The Spirit of the Times”
Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Course #: 5-A Mark Wilson: The Care of Souls in the Practice of Law
- Course #: 5-B John Allan: A Conversation: Psychedelics and the Therapy of the Deep Brain; Plant Soul and Human Soul
- Course #: 5-C Carolyn Johnston: Embracing Soul Through the Gap of Unknowing Ineffability
Saturday, 1:15 – 2:15 p.m.
- Course #: 6-A Mark Tomski and Teresa Dean: Empathy and Healing
- Course #: 6-B Barbara Joy Laffey: Tending the Soul: A Moment’s Pause
- Course #: 6-C Honor Griffith: Cracking the Code of a Soul-Infused Life
Saturday, 4:15 – 5:15 p.m.
- Course #: 7-A Donald Williamson: The Care of Souls: How Do I Include my Own Soul?
- Course #: 7-B Jeanne Standish: Natural vs induced mysticism: Do we need psychedelic drug-assisted depth psychotherapy?
- Course #: 7-C Flemming Behrend: Gender and Psyche: An archetypal aspect of gender representation
Sunday, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- Course #: 8-A Anne Taylor: Jung, Kundalini, and the Feminine Voice of Individuation
- Course #: 8-B Isabel Tan: All I See is Beauty: Honoring Soul at End of Life
- Course #: 8-C Adrian Gugiu: Alchemical perspectives of modern flight as soul work in therapy
Sunday, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- Course #: 9-A James Max Gossett: Understanding Living Soul
- Course #: 9-B Katherine Ladd: Soul in our Symptoms: Imagining into Mysterious Illnesses
- Course #: 9-C Geri Grubbs: The Essence and Sandplay Images of Kundalini Yoga
Sunday, 2:45 – 3:45 p.m.
- Course #: 10-A Patricia Fawver: Sexuality: Care of the Erotic Soul
- Course #: 10-B Jerry Smith: Family Therapy and the Care of Souls
- Course #: 10-C Leland Shields: Don’t Think Good, Don’t Think Evil; From Within the Messiness of Humanity