Frequently Asked Questions about the Care of Souls conference
Registration & Refund Policy
- The conference is sold out. Is there a waiting list? No. We anticipate all registrants will attend, and we have filled the space to capacity.
- Can I come to the facility the day of the conference in case there is a no-show? No. Because the conference runs for three days, we cannot list someone as a no-show if they happen to miss the first or second session. For that reason, we will not have any registrations at the door.
- I only want to register for one or two days. How can I do that? Registrations are only available for the full conference. The conference committee asks participants to understand that this restriction is necessary in order to keep the cost low for all participants.
- What is the refund policy? Balance minus $35 processing fee refundable until February 16, 2019.
- What CEs are available? Up to 18.5 hours are available for LMFT, LMHC, LASW, LICSW, and associates.
- I am a member of another profession. How do I get CEs? Specific CEs are only available for the professions listed above. You will receive a Certificate of Completion which you can submit for credit to the approval organization for your profession.
- When do I get my CEs? Certificates will be distributed at the conclusion of each day at the registration table.
- I don’t know which concurrent sessions I plan to attend. Is it okay for me to just list them randomly in my registration? Please make every effort to choose the sessions you plan to attend. Due to space restrictions, those who registered for a session will be seated first. If you don’t choose your session, you may not be able to attend depending on demand.
Logistics (hotel, parking, etc.)
- How do I find options for accommodations or parking? Please visit our Accommodations, Parking, and Transportation page for more information.
If you would like to speak to a member of the conference committee about the Care of Souls conference, please contact committee member Marla Herbig at 206-782-6805 or firstname.lastname@example.org.